About VOIP Telecommunications
Kalahari 247 operates an advanced VoIP and switched telecoms network which can reduce your home call costs and add value, making it the perfect consumer solution:
- Significantly reduce the cost of calls to friends and family by routing these across the Switch Telecom network at extremely low on-network rates.
- Rapid installation wherever reliable broadband connectivity (wired or wireless) is available.
- Features including customizable voicemail, call-waiting, call-forwarding.
- Leverage our interconnections with other networks to receive preferential rates on calls to local, national, mobile and international destinations.
- Get portable phone numbers for your home – no need to transfer the numbers when you move or go on holiday. Your number moves with you to a new physical location.
- On-line, real-time access to call detail records including the ability to import these records into a spreadsheet for analysis.
- Keep your existing number by porting it onto the Switch Telecom network.
- Month to Month contracts.
Yealink W52P – Business DECT Phone
A well featured cordless phone system designed for business. The user can benefit from freedom of movement, lifelike voice communications, multi-tasking convenience, professional features like intercom, transfer, call forward, 3-way conferencing, integrated PoE etc.
- Up to 4 simultaneous external calls. This is dependant on your Switch Telecom solution.
- The base can accommodate up to 5 additional cordless handsets and up to 5 VoIP accounts.
- There is a 1.8″ color display screen with an intuitive user interface.
- Exceptional HD audio.
- The handset has up to 10 hours of talk time and up to 120 hours of standby time.
- It’s important to note that the Yealink W52P includes a base and one handset.
- Simple, flexible and secure auto-provisioning.
Yealink W52P + Additional Handset Bundle
|Off-Peak VAT Incl||Off-Peak VAT Excl|
All rates are quoted per-minute.
Calls charged in 30-second increments with a minimum of 60 seconds.
Peak – Monday to Friday 7am to 8pm. Off-Peak – all other times.